We are headed to Disneyland and California Adventure next week and my kids are SO EXCITED. And let’s be real….I’m probably the most excited. I grew up with an annual pass to Disneyland and have so many fond Disney memories. I’m so excited to share the magic with my kids! When I mentioned on Instagram stories that we are headed to Disney, the number one question I received was what are your kids going to wear? Instead of perfectly curating their outfits, I let my kids decide what they wanted to wear…and they picked some pretty fun stuff! My goal is for them to be comfortable and cute….and I think we nailed it! Check out what they are wearing below.
- Minnie Ears. Aren’t these adorable? I plan to pair them with the red polka dot dress.
- Ariel Play Dress. The girls got these dresses for Christmas and they are hands down our favorite princess play dresses. They are soft and comfortable, yet still have that special feel to them.
- Cinderella Play Dress.
- Red Polka Dot Dress. I love that this is a regular twirl dress that can be worn anywhere! And Remie Girl is one of my favorite brands for my girls to wear.
- Pink Dot Dress. While this dress isn’t exactly Disney themed, we have to bring it because my girls LIVE in these dresses! They are special yet functional. And most importantly comfortable!
- Frozen Shirt. This is a more casual comfy option that I plan to pair with the pink tutu skirt.
- Minnie Bow Dress. Since we will only be there for three days, I’m not sure this dress will get worn, but my girls love it and will wear it at home! It’s also a great “back up” dress I plan to bring just in case someone has an accident.
- Mickey and Friends Sweatshirt. This is so affordable and SO cute!
- Pink Tutu Skirt. Use code “REDSHOES” for 25% off your order.
- Pink Natives. So many of you wanted to know what comfy shoes my kids plan to wear. I’ve found that the key to keeping your feet comfortable at Disneyland is to switch up your shoes throughout the day. I plan to toss a change of shoes in our stroller for an easy swap out. These are great if your feet happen to get wet.
- Glitter Jelly Sandals. My girls live in their jelly sandals so I plan to bring these too.
- Girls Sneakers. Good for lots and lots of walking!
I know it’s hard to find big boy Disney stuff that’s still “cool”. These are all Hudson approved.
- Mickey and Friends Vintage Shirt. So soft and so affordable!
- Vintage Star Wars Shirt.
- Stormtrooper Shirt. Hudson is wearing an older Star Wars shirt he already had, but this one is so cute. And a great price point too!
- Pete Pan Shirt. I didn’t get this for Hudson but dang I wanted too!
- Buzz Lightyear Sweatshirt. Hudson wore this the last time we went to Disneyland and it was a big hit!
- Buzz Lightyear Shirt. This one is so fun in person!
- Red Shorts
- Navy Natives.
- Boys Sneakers. These are our go-to shoes. Hudson has two pairs he rotates.
- Comfy Shorts. Anything Under Armour is always a win.
Just what I needed! Thank you! We leave for Disney next month!
Love those princess dresses SO much!