Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse shower your loved one with some “love” themed gifts! Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Lenore Infinity Scarf by Kiki La’Rue. I have this in the mustard color and it is amazing.
2. Mustache baby blanket by Little Hip Squeaks. Hudson needs this, don’t you think?
3. Gap two-tone canvas clutch. I think I need this!
4. Crochet Heart Headband by CrochetSavy. You can customize the colors…so cute! And perfect for cold Michigan weather!
5. Claire Bangle by Crystal Faye. Perfect for your Valentine’s day arm party.
6. Valentine’s Day Hair Ties by Mane Message. I’ve been wanting these for forever!
7. Horizontal Arrow Necklace by The Oxford Trunk. Love love love this!
8. You Belong with Me Sweetheart Print by Livy Love Designs. I have this print and it is so sweet and so perfect!
9. Kids Arrow Leggings and Heart Leggings by Hello Merch. I’ve been obsessing over these leggings for a while now…I think Hudson would look adorable in the arrow pair! And you better believe if I had a girl I would be all over those heart leggings.
10. Love Burlap Pillow by Next Door to Heaven. So simple, yet so cute! This would look great in my living room.
11. Kids Love Hat from the Gap. Again, Hudson would totally rock this.
12. Henry in Love book. I like the idea of giving Hudson a book for every holiday. This one is perfect because it’s about a cute cat named Henry. (we also have a cat named Henry!)
What’s on your list for Valentine’s day?