2. You will also start to be called the bag lady by your husband. Because you will carry a GIANT bag with you filled with ALL THE THINGS at all times. My mom made fun of me for having an extra pair of Hudson’s undies AND an extra headband for Sadie in my bag yesterday. But I needed both of them so who’s laughing now? My motto is always be prepared….I’m like a boy scout or something.
3. When you just had one child, going to Target alone was a little slice of heaven. But now? Going to Target with just one kid instead of two has you leisurely browsing the aisles because YOU ONLY HAVE ONE KID WITH YOU. It’s almost as good as being alone. Almost.
6. Nap schedule? What’s that? You planned your life around your first baby’s naps. But your second baby will have to go with the flow and nap whenever they can….because life still revolves around your first baby and all their activities. So when they do nap in their bed you REALLY learn to enjoy it!
9. Those Olympics commercials where the moms are taking care of their kids who turn out to be star athletes will make you cry every time you see it.
You will, however, get some peace of mind knowing your child is safe while they sleep thanks to the most awesome baby monitor ever. Trust me on this. We recently started using the VTech VM343 baby monitor and it has been a game changer! The screen is large and the quality of the picture is amazing! The monitor’s remote pan and tilt camera (with a zoom!!!!) allows me to see all of Sadie’s crib while she sleeps. The VM343 pans up to 270 degrees side-to-side and tilts as many as 120 degrees up and down….so no matter where my little wiggle worm scoots around I can see her.
11. Once you have a second child, you will constantly be pulled in 7 different directions. The VTech VM343 has a 1,000 foot range, so I can play outside with Hudson and still keep an eye on Sadie. I love that I’m not missing out on anything.