I found this survey from A Sweet Georgia Peach and Life in its Ordinary Form and thought it was cute and would make for a fun blog.
1. Do you plan outfits?
I don’t exactly plan outfits but I usually have some idea in my head what I’m going to wear. However some days I just stand in my closet and stare until something catches my eye. I’ve been late a few times to work because of this.
2. What is the closest thing to you that is red?
My Kitchen aid mixer.
3. What are you craving right now?
I would die for some Swedish fish right now. Yum. I’m trying to avoid them because I can’t control myself and end up eating way too many.
4. Do you bite into your ice cream or lick it?
Lick for sure.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes! Billy Blanks (the Tae Bo guy) and Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I have pictures with both of them somewhere…..
6. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes! But it has to be low fat…and it is really good with fruit on it. Why does everyone hate cottage cheese????
7. What are you listening to right now?
The Bachelor Pad. I’m sort of obsessed.
8. Were your parents strict?
Not really. I was raised by my mom and we usually just talked things out. Plus I was a very good kid and didn’t want to break any rules, so I’m sure that helped.
9. Would you go to dinner with George W. Bush?
Of course! When I was little my friend and I wrote to George Bush Sr. when he was president. Someone from his administration wrote back and sent us an 8×10 photo of the entire Bush family in front of the white house. I need to find that photo!
10. What are your plans this weekend?
I’m not so sure yet…but there will definitely be some cleaning and laundry involved.
11. Are you clumsy?
Sometimes I am…I run in to a lot of things. I always seem to have a random bruise on my arm or knee.
12. Favorite time of the year?
Hands down my absolute favorite time of the year is fall. Michigan is beautiful when the leaves start changing colors. I love wearing cozy sweaters, sipping hot chocolate, going to the cider mill, picking out a pumpkin, and snuggling with the husband. Plus our wedding anniversary is in the fall!
13. Favorite color?
Believe it or not, red is NOT my favorite color (although it is my favorite shoe color). Green has been my favorite color since I was really little…I’ve never changed.
14. Are you sarcastic?
15. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I like my room dark and quiet, with just the hum of a fan.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Um, nothing. Here is what I bought Saturday:
17. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don’t really know the answer to this because I’ve never been in that type of situation….but I’m leaning towards no way.
18. What are you wearing?
Geeze, what kind of survey is this??? Just kidding. If you must know I’m in comfy pants and an MSU t-shirt.
19. What is your favorite candy?
Swedish fish, Reese’s peanut butter cups, pretzel M&Ms.
20. Any particular candy you ate as a kid?
Anything that wasn’t chocolate: Skittles, fun dips, nerds, sour patch kids, gummy bears.
21. Sexiest part on a man’s body is…..
Eyes and arms.
22. What is your favorite thing that is green?
23. What did your last text message say?
“Sounds good, see you then”
24. What is your middle name?
25. What do you smell like?
Gap Original perfume
26. What is the way to your heart?
Going out of your way for me, making me laugh, making me feel special
27. What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?
28. What words do you use when people pass gas?
What kind of question is this? The only person who I hear pass gas is the husband. So I say “Honey!!!!” or “Yuck!!!” or “Gross!!!”
29. Name a song you know all the words to:
I’m on a Boat
The Way You Look Tonight
The Way You Look Tonight
30. What your favorite childhood show?
Too many to count! Clarissa Explains it All, Hey Dude, Full House, Family Matters
erin vancura says
love love love this survey!!!
Love your survey! My middle name is Christine and I LOVE swedish fish too!
You and Leah must meet!!
You didn't mention that you zap your ice cream in the microwave! Cute survey.
Kyle and Amy says
This is too cute! Think I might play along! I L.O.V.E. your blog by the way! 🙂