This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy, but as always, our love for their products is all our own!
Whenever I share a photo of my son, Hudson, on Instagram, the number one question I get is about his hair. And I love that. If you know me, you know I’m straight up obsessed with his strawberry blond locks….and pray every day that his hair doesn’t turn dark! I LOVE having a little redheaded side kick!
But the hair care routine of an active 4 year old boy can be summed up like this: load product on your hands, chase down the 4 year old, and apply product AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Seriously. Work fast.
Now that Hudson is 4, I’ve learned a few hair care tips along the way. Here’s what has been working great for Hudson (and me!) lately:
1. Use the right products at bath time. When I first had a boy, I didn’t really think much about what I used to wash his hair….because obviously boy hair is 100 times easier than girl hair right? But what I now realize is that healthy and gorgeous boy hair starts with a good foundation of products. When we started using SoCozy products I immediately noticed a difference in the texture and softness of Hudson’s hair.
2. Save time. If you have a boy, you know time is not on your side. Boys are busy busy busy…..and don’t like to constantly have mom messing with their hair. So I’m straight up obsessed with SoCozy’s 3 in 1 shampoo + conditioner + body wash. Hudson doesn’t want to take away from his precious playing time by waiting for me to wash him with 3 separate products….so now we use just one product at bath time and we are done. It’s a boy-mama’s dream come true.
3. Use a detangler. We use SoCozy’s detangler and it smells so good. And I can spray it on Hudson’s hair and forget about it.
4. Let hair air dry. This is totally a given for boys, but it needs to be said. Forget the hairdryer and let that soft and gorgeous hair air dry! It doesn’t take long!
5. Use a kid-friendly styling cream. Again, SoCozy to the rescue. In the morning I squeeze some of it in to my hands, try and corner Hudson/distract him as much as possible, and then style that hair at LIGHTNING speed. I mean it mamas….WORK FAST.
And that’s it! Super cute boy hair! If you haven’t heard about SoCozy products you need to go out and try them NOW. I’m serious! SoCozy is a line of salon formulas for the unique hair needs of kids between the ages of 2 and 12 years old. The products are non-toxic and made without parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, propylene glycol. They are also free of alcohol, gluten, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts….so they are safe and effective – and completely non-toxic – it’s great hair minus the harsh chemicals!
Right now through October 31st you can get $5 Off SoCozy at CVS!
We love so cozy for P's curls (and it smells delicious!) Thanks for the coupon!
the girl in the red shoes says
It does smell great!!!
Laura Marie Keenan says
Hudson does have a good head of hair! I don't even want to admit how high maintenance Liam's hair is… but I love it!
the girl in the red shoes says
But Liam's hair is soooo gorgeous!