Welcome to my new blog! “Julie and Jon” has officially been retired and I am happy to introduce you to “The Girl in the Red Shoes”! I feel like I’ve had a mental block about blogging lately, and it was really starting to wear on me. For about a month I have been thinking about changing things up a bit around here. After a serious discussion with the husband last night about my blog and the purpose of blogging, I’ve decided to take this little blog a little more seriously. And thanks to my friend Erin at Navy Blue and I Do (check her out, she’s got new stuff too!) I finally got the jump start I needed to make some changes. First, the name…..I think it suits me well, don’t you? I am working on a new design and layout, so stay tuned for that.
Here are some of the goals I came up with for myself:
1. Post more often!
2. Comment more on other blogs….stop lurking and say hello!
3. Make more bloggy friends.
4. Create a weekly segment called “Love it Keep it” where I talk about things I’m currently lovin’ and keepin’ (stay tuned for the first installment, coming tomorrow!)
5. Share more personal views and opinions.
6. Find a blog design that I love.
Thanks for being patient with me as I change things up! I look forward to hearing what you guys think.
From now on you can find me at http://www.girlintheredshoes.com/ so please update your bookmarks. And leave a comment letting me know you made it over!