Who is finished with their Christmas shopping yet? I’m sure not! Today I’m sharing my gift guide for pre-school aged girls. So many of these things are on Sadie’s Christmas list or are items we already own and LOVE!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Unicorn Backpack. Sadie will flip out over this.
- Playfoam Pals by Educational Insights. These look like so much fun! Little pals are hidden in each snow globe. My kids LOVE surprises like this! Sadie is going to be so excited to see what pals are inside.
- Cuddle and Kind Penelope the Flamingo. I mean…isn’t this the cutest thing you’ve ever seen???
- Wellie Wishers Willa Doll. Sadie is getting Willa for Christmas this year. I’ve been wanting to give her this doll for a few years now. I might be a just a tab bit excited about this one!
- Smart Snacks Alpha Pops by Learning Resources. This is such a fun toy to help kids match up capital and lowercase letters. Sadie is starting to be able to identify letters so she’ll be so excited about this!
- Personalized Bracelet. These are DARLING. I remember having something similar as a child! I ordered one for each of the girls and can’t wait to put it in their Christmas stockings.
- Squishmallow Kitty. We have a small set of these guys and they are SO soft and so cute. This is a bigger kitty that I know will get a lot of love in our house!
- Babydoll High Chair. Both of my girls love playing with their baby dolls and are going to be pretty excited about this high chair. Plus it’s so cute!
- Celebration Duplo Set. These are so cute! Create your own cakes and treats with these fun duplos.
- Scribble Scrubbie Pets. Sadie is going to love this! You get to color each little pet and then give it a bath to clean up, and start all over again. So fun!
- Rainbow Purse. I kind of want this for me!
- Twin Baby Dolls. These are pretty inexpensive but great quality! Both of my girls are going to flip out over them….so glad it comes as a set of two!
- Scruff-a-Luv. Hudson and Sadie are OBSESSED with these guys. They recently got them as a prize for sleeping all night in their beds. They are basically surprise pets that come rolled up in a ball. You have to give them a bath, dry them off, and brush their fur. Once you do you reveal if you received a puppy, kitty, or bunny. My kids though it was SO fun and so cute!
- Caboodle. Isn’t it crazy how this is back? I remember having one in high school. I plan to fill Sadie’s with cute little chapsticks, hair ties, a brush, tattoos, and maybe some bracelets. She’s going to LOVE it!
- Magformers. You can’t go wrong with Magformers. They are the perfect gift and all three of my kids play with them and love to build all kinds of fun creations. Sadie is going to LOVE this set of “girl colored” ones.
- Hatchimals. Another “surprise” toy that Sadie just can’t get enough of. Perfect stocking stuffer too!
- Karaoke Machine with 2 Microphones. Both Hudson and Sadie are going to be pretty excited about this. They love singing and putting on a show for us, so this will be so fun. I love that it comes with two microphones, so no arguing!
Be sure to check out all of my gift guides: Boys Ages 5-8 / Baby & Toddler / Pretend Play
*this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog!