This week I am really feeling the love from my blog friends! I appreciate you all so much! I read each and every comment…multiple times. It makes me feel so loved! I have been so busy the last few weeks that I’ve fallen behind on leaving comments for others. But don’t worry, I plan on setting aside some time this weekend to read all my favorites and leave comments. I think it is so important to leave some love for each other…I know it means the world to me when you take the time to comment on my blog or send me an e-mail. I want to do the same for you!
I have received a couple of blog awards from some of you…so let’s get started with the first one, the Sugar Doll award given to me by two great bloggers, Stephanie and Ally. Thank you girls so much! You both made me smile and I love reading your blogs.
So, here are the rules: Thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you think are fantastic, and contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.
So, I know you all love to hear more random facts about me, right? (I hope so!).
1. When I was little I used to hate having red hair. I wanted blonde hair and blue eyes like all of my friends. However, now that I’m an adult my hair is my absolute favorite thing about myself. I secretly love it when someone comments on my hair!
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with Swedish Fish. The red ones of course. I had stop buying them because I always end up eating way too many and making myself sick. Man, I wish I could still eat a ton of candy like I did as a kid and not get sick! Getting older is no fun!
3. My birthday is next week, July 14….I’ll be 20 something…..let’s just keep it at that for now! Did you know that July 14th is the French Independence Day? When I turned 9 my mom and I were in Paris for the 14th and they had a ton of fireworks…my mom told me they were for my birthday and it made me smile.
4. I love all animals. The other day there was a turtle in the middle of a semi-busy street by our house. We drove by it and I almost started crying because I was worried he would get hit by a car. Luckily I married a great man who offered to turn the car around and carry the turtle to safety. And we did just that.
5. In my life I’ve had 14 cats and I can name them all in order: Higgins, Blackie, Ethel, Lucy, Wizard, The Tramp, Pumpkin, Mouser, Molly, Pepper, Bailey, Scout, Pancake, and Henry. The last two live with me and Scout lives with my mom. The rest are in kitty heaven.
6. Despite my love for red shoes and accessories, my favorite color is actually green.
7. I have the best mother in the world. When I’m a mom I want to be just like her.
8. I know all the lyrics to SNL’s digital short “I’m on a Boat” music video. My friends (and husband) are totally impressed with my skills.
9. If I could pick one talent I wish I had it would be the ability to sing. I’ve always wanted to be a good singer…but sadly I can’t carry a tune at all. (ask my husband….).
10. I have a secret desire to be a wedding and event planner. I loved planning my wedding and think it would be so fun to plan events for others. One day….
So now I’m going to tag:
Erin @ erin-vancura photography
Lacey @ Southern in the City
Leah @ Leah & Kyle
Heather @ Hollywood Heather
Sarah @ Michael & Sarah
Abby @ A work in Progress
Amber @ Faux Martha
Jenn @ Cracy is My Superpower
Paige @ Peals & Ponies
Sole Matters @ It’s What’s in the Soul