I received a lot of requests for a gift guide for husbands…and surprisingly this one was fun! Jon helped me find several of these items, and a few are ones I’ve gifted him that he liked! We found so many ideas that I have two gift guides today, one for gifts under $50 and one for gifts over $50.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Personalized Pub Glasses. These are so cool. You can personalize them with your last name, state, and city. I gave Jon something similar several years ago and he still uses them!
- GUILD + PEPPER Body Wash. We stumbled upon this body wash while we were in Indianapolis and immediately tracked it down and ordered it! It smells sooo good!
- Crocs. Yes, I said Crocs. They make a nice shoe, did you know??? Jon has these are they are his favorite shoes! He says they are so comfortable (I mean, aren’t all Crocs?) and he even gets by with wearing them to work. Order a half size up.
- Personalized Tie. This is my go-to gift for Father’s Day, but it works for Christmas too! You select your tie print, upload your own photo and they put it in to the back of the tie for you. It’s all fabric and washable. Jon’s turned out so cute and he loves showing it off at work.
- Wranglers Colored Jeans. Jon bought a similar pair in Nashville and they are his favorites. He has the “dust” color and they look so nice!
- Gorilla Grip. Grab this for a stocking stuffer!
- Ryders Sunglasses. Perfect for a cycling loving guy.
- Back to the Future Trilogy on Blu-ray. We recently upgraded our set and it’s the best! Everyone loves these movies.
- Pair of Thieves Boxer Briefs. Men always need new undies and these are Jon’s favorite. They are super soft and fit true to size. Another stocking stuffer!
- Jack Black Body Spray. Jon isn’t a fan of strong scents, so this is perfect.
- North Face Gloves. I gave a similar pair to Jon last year and he loves them!
- Car Care Gift Bucket. Jon is getting this for Christmas. A bucket filled with all you need to take care of your car. An easy and simple gift for any guy!
- Insulated Growler for Beer. Jon picked this out and told me to add it to the list, so apparently it’s cool.
- iGrill Thermometer. Perfect for the guy who likes to grill, this one has bluetooth and sends the temp and alerts to your phone.
- Yeti Stainless Steel Rambler Colster. Keeps your beer cold. And looks cool! This fits cans and bottles
- Whiskey Rocks. Have your whiskey on the rocks, just like the pros! These rocks keep your Whiskey cool without diluting it like ice.
- 13 in 1 Ratcheting Driver. Apparently men know what this is. Jon said it’s a must have, so I’m going to take his word on it.
- Tool Box. Jon could use an updated tool box to store all this stuff. I love this affordable option!
And now for some finds that are over $50! I’m adding several of these to my cart!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- North Face Jacket. This is a must have for any man’s closet. Jon has a similar one and wears it often.
- Zodiac Watch. A little pricy, but these are so cool. Jon has one from this same brand and we both love it.
- Tie Bar Style Box Burgundy / Navy / Green / Purple. This is so cool…you pick the main color and they send you a box of coordinating ties, socks, and pocket squares (free shipping and returns). I showed this to Jon and he loved the idea!
- Bluetooth Speaker. Jon has a similar one and it’s one of this favorite gifts. We take it everywhere!
- Ring Video Doorbell. This is just plain cool. Jon has had this on his wishlist for a while now. See who is at your door by looking on your phone!
- Echo Spot. This thing is so cool, I kind of want one for myself. It plays your music, tells you the weather, can be an alarm clock and white noise machine.
- Baseball Wallet Glove. This was another idea I showed Jon that he thought was really cool. They make wallets out of vintage baseball gloves! They also have an option where you can send in your own glove and they will make a wallet out of it for you. How neat is that?
- Wireless Earbuds. Jon has had these on his wish list for a long time now.
- Nintendo Switch. Jon’s favorite thing. And yes, I included this on my boys gift guide too. But it’s pretty awesome. You can play it as a handheld device or hook it up to your TV. You can also purchase multiple controllers so everyone can play!
- Shaving Kit. Treat the man in your life to this luxury shaving kit!
- Apple Watch. I have one and LOVE it…and I think most men would too! Track your activity, set reminders and alerts, check the weather, text messages….and so many more things!
- Home Brewing Starter Kit. This is perfect for a beer lover! Make your own beer!
*this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog.