Raise your hand if you have a man in your life who is hard to shop for! My husband fits that category! Luckily, with some help from him, I was able to round up 19 fun gifts for men…I hope you like them! Everything is linked below the photo….
1. Men’s Snap Fleece Sweater. I love this for my husband because it comes in tall sizes! It’s cute, comfy, affordable, and husband-approved.
2. Smart WiFi Heavy Duty Outdoor Outlet. We just got this to turn our Christmas lights on with our Alexa. It is fabulous! And also comparable with Google Assistant…and it has a timer function too!
3. Yeti Insulated Mug. I have one of these and my husband steals it all the time. It keeps your drink hot and it’s stylish too.
4. Letterman Wave Plus Multi-Tool. For the guy who has everything…this is so cool! It has 18 outside-accessible tools that can be operated with a single hand.
5. Hey Dude Stretch Loafers. My husband says these are the most comfortable shoes he owns. He wears them to work and in a more casual setting.
6. Field Books. These little notebooks are handy for writing down to-do lists, gift ideas, or passwords. My husband uses them for everything!
7. AirPods. My husband and I both love these wireless air buds. A must-have in my opinion! Jon has these and I steal them all the time.
8. Comfortable PJ Pants. I love this brand because the fabric is soft, the fit is great, and they come in size tall!
9. Chainsaw. When I asked Jon for ideas this was the first thing he said! Every guy wants a chainsaw! This one is cordless.
10. North Face Men’s Gloves. I get these gloves for my husband every year. They are the best and super comfortable!
11.Golf Ball Markers. This is great for a golf lover! Full Metal Markers makes unique magnetic golf ball markers, personalized golf towels, and other golfing accessories.
15. Cologne Sampler. My husband is super picky when it comes to cologne. With this sampler your guy can test out 9 different best-selling colognes and then pick out his favorite. It comes with a certificate to redeem for a full size bottle of cologne.
Oh I love this! My husband and father in law are super hard to buy for! Thank you!
Thank you!! My husband is impossible and I’m stealing some of these ideas! Your blog is the best!
Oh yes! I am on the struggle bus for my husband!