This was so much fun to put together. I love gift giving during the holidays so much! All of these items are approved by my girls who are 3 and 5!
1. Pom Pom Hat. I bought this for Sadie (5) and it is so darling! We both love the pink pom pom on top and it’s super cozy.
2. Lego Dots. These are so cool! You use lego dots to build fun stuff like this cute jewelry holder.
3. LOL Confetti Dolls. I finally broke down and got my girls their first LOL dolls. And they were a HUGE HIT. They played with these all day and now they are begging for more for Christmas.
4. Star Dress. I couldn’t resist this adorable dress. It is SO much cuter in person than this photo.
5. Star PJs. I love gifting pjs for Christmas and these are so darling.
6. Puffy Sticker Set. My girls have these and the stickers are re-usable on the included boards. They are so fun, especially for long car trips.
7. Wellie Wisher Doll. My girls both LOVE these dolls. They are a junior version of American Girl Dolls and are so cute! They are played with daily at our house. Belle is getting another one for Christmas!
8. Unicorn Stationary Set. Sadie loves to send little notes to her friends in the mail and will flip out over this cute set!
9. Princess Aquabeads. We have this exact set and it is so fun! Probably better for ages 5 and up. Perfect for a rainy day!
10. Pretend Purse Set. My girls have this and fight over it all the time. It is so cute and fun. They love having a “real” phone, wallet (including money and credit cards), keys, and makeup. This would make a great gift.
11. Crayola Art Set. Another big hit in our house with all of my kids! My girls love carrying this all over the house to make special cards and artwork.
12. Wooden Tea Set. We have an older version of this set and it has held up so well. My girls play with it all the time and it’s so cute.
13. Present Pet. This is the one thing Belle (3) has asked for for Christmas. Somehow it breaks through the box when you are opening it. I don’t know much about it other than it’s cute and she’s begging for it!
14. Unicorn Polly Pocket. I am SO excited to give this to Sadie! It is so darling and folds up into a cute unicorn. Where was this when I was little?
15. My Little Pony Play Doh Set. Belle also asked for this for Christmas. It’s pretty cute and Play Doh is always a big hit in our house.
16. Disney TOTS Set. We love the TOTS show on Disney Junior and my girls are obsessed with these cute little animals.
17. Princess Dresses. We have several of these princess dresses and they are by far our favorite brand. They aren’t scratchy, are machine washable and so well made.
18. Lip Smackers Set. How cute are these? I plan to open them up and toss a few in each girl’s stocking.
19. Barbie Camper. This is on Sadie’s Christmas list. It’s pretty cute and I know she will LOVE it.
20. Puffer Coat. I love the sparkly stars on this coat. It’s sure to make your little girl squeal!
Ahhh! I’ve been waiting for this! You always find the cutest stuff!
I want some of these for me! So cute!
Sooo many good ideas! Adding a few to my cart right now!