Not going to lie….boy gift guides are hard! My eight year old and my husband helped with this guide….and I love everything on it! We either have these items already or we are planning to get them for Hudson for Christmas. Boys are so stinking fun!
1. Nintendo Switch Lite. The Nintendo Switch has been such a huge hit at our house! It goes in an out of stock….but the “lite” version is usually available! We have both the lite and the traditional console and they are both fantastic. I like the lite version for kids…it’s easier to handle and it is the perfect size! Plus it’s a less expensive option.
2. Pop Up Soccer Goals. We got these for Hudson (8) for his birthday this year and they are so cool! His soccer coach used them last year and we really loved how they pop up and then fold back down flat which makes them easy to carry around or store away. Perfect for soccer games in the yard or at the park.
3. Soccer Ball. Hudson has this ball and kids are always playing with it when we bring it to soccer practice. He loves the color and I love that it’s easy to spot in a sea of white soccer balls.
4. Nintendo Switch Games. Since we’ve had the switch for a long time, we have a ton of games! The whole family loves Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and one of Hudson’s favorite games ever is Splatoon 2. He’s getting Super Mario 3D All-Stars for Christmas…and my husband says it’s cool because it’s the old-school vintage version of some Mario games.
5. Hex Bug. This mini ring racer is just so cool! Hudson is getting it for Christmas and I know he will love it.
6. Light Up Bath Cubes. I’m always looking for fun and unique bath stuff for boys and these are so cool!
7. Pokemon Trainer Belt. Hudson has this toy and he loves it so much. He loves pretending to be a Pokemon trainer. The poke balls snap on to the belt and hold Pokemon inside. So fun!
8. QWIXX Game. I picked up this dice game for Hudson and it looks like something everyone in our family will enjoy. I love incorporating math into our games!
9. Kid’s Echo Dot. We have an Echo Dot in our kitchen and my kid’s LOVE it. They love asking Alexa to play their favorite songs. This tiger version is made especially for kids and has parental controls. Plus it’s cute!
10. Laser Tag Set. We have this set and our whole family LOVE it! We use this all the time. Each laser gun lights up and you can select a team to play on. Four players can play against each other or you can make teams. It’s so fun.
11. Fossil Kit. Hudson got this for his birthday this year and he loved it! It’s a big rock and comes with tools you use to dig for fossils. Then you clean and dust them off. He still loves playing with the fossils he found and it kept him occupied for a long time.
12. Smart Lights. I think this is so cool! These lights can be hung anywhere and synced to your Echo Dot so you can have fun dance parties in your room! They also come with a remote to control the color. These will be so fun in a kid’s room.
13. Harry Potter Lego Set. We’ve had this set for a year or so and it’s still played with all the time. You can’t go wrong with Legos!
14. Whipz Micro Racers. I stumbled upon these and they look so fun. It’s a mini race car that does all kinds of flips and tricks.
15. Dog Man Series. Hudson loves these books so much and has asked for all of them for Christmas.
16. Laser Star Projector. This would be perfect in a kid’s room as a night light! It projects stars onto their walls and ceiling and looks pretty cool.
17. Roller Blades. Another gift Hudson LOVES..plus they are adjustable to fit growing feet!
18. Dragon Eggs. My kid’s love “blind bags” so I know these eggs with surprise dragons inside will be a big hit.
19. Harry Potter Clue. We introduced the kid’s to Clue this summer and they LOVE it. I know this Harry Potter version is going to be a hit!
20. Interactive Eevee. Perfect for a Pokemon fan…this toy makes over 50 different sounds and movements.