Shopping for a boy is starting to get harder and harder! I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas I could find for 8-9 year old boys! Everything is linked in the numbered list below.
1. Snap Circuit. When I polled my Instagram followers for their son’s favorite gifts, this kept coming up! It looks really cool and is a great beginner set.
2. Cover Your Assets. I’m always on the hunt for fun family games and this one looks so great! Hudson is getting this for Christmas and I know it will be a big hit!
3. Soccer Goals. Hudson plays goalie on his soccer team and loves practicing….we’ve had smaller pop up goals in the past but are ready for an upgrade. This goal can stay out all year and I know he is going to flip out when he sees it!
4. Jurassic World Ocean Protector. We are big fans of the Jurassic World toys in our house. Hudson has this one on his Christmas list and it looks pretty cool!
5. Sports Pop Its. We are all pop its all the time at our house and I know these sports ball themed ones are going to be a big hit!
6. Mario Party. My whole family loves this Nintendo Switch game…this one has been updated and looks so fun!
7. Pocket Microscope. How cool is this! A mini microscope that you can take out on family walks and hikes. And it has great reviews!
8. Rock Tumbler. A follower suggested this and when I looked it up it sounded so fun and cool! Perfect for any rock loving kid.
9. Lego Coding Robot. How fun is this!!! You can’t go wrong with a Lego set….and this one can be programed to do all kinds of stuff!
10. Diary of a Minecraft Zombie and InvestiGators. We are always looking for fun books for Hudson and these both are right up his alley!
11. Talking ATM Machine Savings Piggy Bank. This looks so cool! And a fun way for kids to save money and learn about money.
12. Laser Tag Set. Hudson got this a few years ago and it has been a big hit in our family. He still plays with it regularly…plus I love that it comes with 4 laser guns so everyone can play!
13. Baseball Pitch Return. This is perfect for any sports loving kid!
14. Kids Echo Dot. My kids would LOVE to have their own Dot in their room to play music…plus this one is cute!
15. Hoverboard. Hudson got this last year for Christmas and it has been so fun! I love the light up wheels too!
16. Instax Mini Camera. Lots of you said your boys loved this camera and I think Hudson would too!
17. Ninja Line. How fun is this! You can make your own ninja course in your backyard!
**this post contains affiliate links. Shopping from my links helps support my blog and is no extra cost to you!
You always have the best ideas!!!! Shopping now!
So many good gift ideas here! Thank you!!
Whenever I need gift ideas, whether for the holidays or birthdays, this is the first place I come look! You have the best ideas!
The hoverboard was a huge hit for all 3 of my kids age 13 to 8. Highly recommend. I’m going to check out 1 and 2. Thanks!