2020 brought me many things….mostly from Amazon Prime. Forget kid stuff, today I’m rounding up some of my favorite things I purchased for myself or for my home. Click on the numbered links directly below the photo to shop!
1. Leopard Travel Mug. I’ve had my eye on this mug for a while now so I finally pulled the trigger! It keeps my coffee nice and warm, fits in my car cup holder, and has a silicone bottom so it doesn’t slip. Plus it’s so cute!
2. Olive & June Nail Polish. After months of debating (seriously what took me so long?) I finally broke down and ordered some Olive & June nail polish and I am never looking back! I am so hard on my nails (mom life, dishes, cleaning etc.) and this is the only polish that actually lasts! I love how easy it is to apply and all of the fun colors! I recommend the dry drops too. If you shop via my link you’ll score $10 off your $50 purchase and free shipping!
3. Hobnail Ceramic Planters. These are so pretty in real life! I have one on my coffee table and one on my entry table. Such an easy way to fancy up a small plant.
4. Sheet Set. I am SUPER PICKY about sheets. I think we bought 6 sets this year and I sent all of them back except these! LOVE them! Super soft and so affordable!
5. Glass Cleaning Tool. I love this thing. My kids are constantly smudging the windows in our van and I love that I can wipe them clean (and reach them easily!) with this tool. I use it in the school drop off line a lot or while I’m going through the car wash. It swivels so you get to all of those hard to reach places in your car.
6. Self Tanning Drops. I love these! I periodically use one drop mixed with my moisturizer at night and wake up with a soft glowing tan on my face! They don’t streak or smell bad. LOVE them!
7. Oil Organizer. I bought this to organize my go-to oils in my kitchen and it is so awesome! You could use it for lipstick or chapstick too.
8. Runner. I broke down and got this runner for my kitchen and I love it so much! It’s soft and has held up well. (I put these rug grippers under it to keep it from sliding around).
9. Pom Pom Pillow. I love this pillow! I have two and they have held up well to my kids! The poms are sturdy and just so cute!
10. Sweater. I love the twist front detail of this cozy sweater. It comes in several colors and is super affordable.
11. Lemon Lip Sleep Mask. One of my favorite purchases for myself! I put this on my lips at night (it smells SO good) and wake up with soft lips.
12. Women’s Vitamin Subscription. Oh wait, this may be my favorite purchase. I LOVE these vitamins and probiotics specifically designed for women’s vaginal health. They’ve helped with all of my post-baby-hormone issues. And the “sex stuff” lubricant is a must buy too. I am super sensitive and LOVE this stuff. You need it. Trust me. I love how it all ships to my house each month for free. Use my link for $20 off your first order of $40+.
13. Air Purifier. Such a great addition to our home this past year since we’ve spent so much time at here! I got it to help with my husband’s allergies and instantly fell in love. It is super quiet and I can tell a difference in our air quality when it’s on.
14. Silicone Kitchen Utensils. After hating all of my mis-matched utensils for so long, I finally purchased these for myself and am so glad I did! I love how nice they look in my kitchen and they work great too.
15. Bath Rug. Another struggle in our home…finding the perfect bath mat. It’s been hard to find one that will completely and quickly dry….so when I found this one I was SO excited. It’s super plush and soft and drys quickly. Plus it comes in several colors.
16. Family Photo Album. I talk about these on my Instagram stories all the time, but seriously getting all of our family photos printed in these albums is one of my favorite things. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to be alerted when they offer the “free unlimited pages” deal (which is the only time I buy!).
17. Color Block Sweater. I bought this in early 2020 and it is still a favorite. So soft and it goes with so many things. Love love love it.