Happy 2020! If you are like me you woke up on January 1st with the itch to organize ALL THE THINGS. I’ve been on the hunt for affordable, stylish, and useful organization items and today I want to share some of my favorite finds with you!
1. Wire Basket. I have this basket in Belle’s room to hold some of her stuffed animals and it’s one of my favorite things! I love the copper handles so much!
2. 5×7 Photo Storage. This is hands down my favorite find on this list. I bought these a year and a half ago and they are LIFE CHANGING. I was so tired of having to go through thousands of printed photos searching for a certain one I wanted to frame. This allows you to organized your photos however you want….each container has several smaller 5×7 sized boxes in it. I organized my photos by year and by professional photos vs. photos I took. I put my 5x7s and 4x6s all together in the same box. Then store them all in the larger box. It’s seriously amazing, and so easy. If you get anything from this list, get this! I have several of them.
3. 4×6 Photo Storage. I have this photo storage box too and love it. It is similar to the one above, but is size 4×6. Currently Hudson organizes his Pokemon cards in this storage box and it’s perfect!
4. Milk Crate Basket. I have these in my mud room and they are stylish, yet functional. I have one in each cubby and they hide all our winter hats and gloves.
5. Pantry storage boxes. I have these in white (but I love the mint too!) in my pantry and they are the best! They hold all the things and keep my pantry so organized.
6. File Box for each child. A few years ago I created one of these for each of my kids to organize all of their school papers. I have one file for each school year and use it to store and save my favorite artwork or papers they bring home…and the rest go in my “special storage box” aka the trashcan.
7. Flip Top Storage. (If sold out, find them here) These small storage boxes come in a set of 12 and are a total game changer! I use them to store all of the kid’s little toys (hatchimals, small princess dolls etc.) and they are so perfect. This is the #1 asked about item on my instagram.
8. Toy Storage Basket. This basket is so pretty in person! It’s small so I use it to organize some of my husband’s video games and Belle’s diapers and wipes. They also make a larger version here that is perfect for storing dolls or stuffed animals.
9. Cube Book Case. I have three of these now and LOVE them. We have two in our basement playroom and one in our upstairs playroom. The price point is great and they are sturdy. I also picked up two of the 4 cube book cases to use as storage in Hudson’s closet and in Belle’s and they are perfect.
10. Fabric Cube. These fit perfectly in the book cases above and are a stylish way to conceal ALL THE TOYS!