If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that when it comes to Christmas pajamas, I’m like a little kid in a candy shop. I’m straight up OBSESSED and I don’t care who knows it! Christmas pjs are my jam. And my absolute FAVORITE thing to get us all in the holiday spirit. I’ve learned a few things over the years about Christmas jams. The main thing is that everyone LOVES them which means popular sizes sell out fast. That’s why I’m here with this post in the beginning of November! Buy those jams NOW! But wait, read this first: Only buy on sale! Gap will frequently have everything 40% off and Old Navy at least 30% off. Carter’s also is frequently 50% off….so only buy during a sale, which will happen often….and as I’m writing this post everything is on sale! Be sure to follow me on Instagram HERE and Facebook HERE where I’ll be notifying you of the best sales! Hanna Andersson will also have a big sale too…..but they are less predictable, so be sure you are following me! I plan on writing a separate post dedicated to just Hanna Andersson pjs and how they fit, my strategy for purchasing, and all the most up to date sale info (it changes so fast! I’ll be updating that post and will link it here too once it’s live).
So, let’s get to the jams! I’m a big fan of matching my kids (which is harder now that Hudson is in big kid sizes) so if multiple sizes are available, I’ll share a link to each! Also, don’t be afraid to shop in the opposite gender section….so many of these pjs are gender neutral, but for some reason found only in the boys section or only in the girls.
These pjs are all ones we currently have, or would buy and are my favorite options for matching all of your kids.
- Reindeer Fair Isle: Baby / Toddler / Kid (My kids have these and they are darling!)
- Christmas Trees One Piece: 2T – 14
- Bear Fair Isle: Baby / 6 months – 5T (my absolute favorite of ALL TIME)
- Buffalo Plaid: 6months – 5 Years
- Gnomes: 18months – 14 / Family Options
- Green Christmas Characters: Toddler / Kid (My three have these too!)
I love these for matching too!
- Red Stripe: Baby / Toddler / Kid
- Reindeer Fair Isle: 18 months – 14 / Family Options (we have these! Stay tuned for more info in my HA post)
- Snow Globe: 6 months – 6T / Kid
- Red and White Fair Isle: Baby / 2T-8 / Women’s / Men’s
- Christmas Trees: 18 months – 14
- Snowflake Fair Isle: Baby / Toddler / Kid
Love these options for girls!
- Christmas Lights: 6 months – 5T / Kid
- Snow Angel Critters: 12 months – 14 (these are SO cute! I think my girls need them)
- Red Stars: 4 – 14
- Merry Everything Always: 6 months – 6T
- Buffalo Antlers: Kid (coordinating Boy set)
- Kitty in Lights: 12 months – 14
Some cute boy options!
- Christmas Cars: 6 months – 6T (OBSESSED with these!)
- Santa Claws: 6 months – 5T
- Penguins in Christmas Sweaters One Piece: 6 months – 5T
- Dog in Lights: 12 months – 14 (would look cute with the sister kitty set above)
- Snowman: 6 months – 5T
- Reindeer: 2T – 14
I’m also loving the Hearth and Hand collection for the entire family!
Baby / Toddler / Kid / Women’s / Men’s
We also LOVE the Primary stripe pjs! I like to mix and match the cherry and the grass stripes for a fun coordinating look! Tops: 2T – 12 / Bottoms: 2T – 12 / Baby
Note on fit: Gap and Old Navy pjs run a tad small in my opinion, we always size up. Hanna Andersson run big, but we order normal size for extra long wearing potential. Primary run true to size. Burt’s Bees run small. Carter’s run a bit small and we always size up for length.
I’m always on the lookout for cute pajamas, so I might be adding to this post. Stay tuned!
* this post contains affiliate links