2020 is turning out to be quiet the year, am I right? Since a lot of us are stuck at home and can expect some shipping delays, now is the time to get those Easter baskets filled and ready for Easter! Here’s a look into what my kids are getting in their Easter baskets this year. First up, girls! Keep in mind my girls are 3 and 4.5.
1. Rainbow Jean Jacket. I shared this on my Instagram stories the other day because it is SO much cuter in person than it is online! Sadie is going to flip out over this adorable jacket. Plus, the sequins flip….so fun! And it’s currently on SALE!
2. Scribble Scrubbie Pets. This has been a social distancing favorite with my 3 year old! Kids can color their scrubbie pets and then wash them off in the little shower and start again! So fun!
3. Rainbow Swimsuit. I love to give my kids a new swim suit for Easter and this one is too cute for words. The sequins flip on this too!
4. Rainbow Bag. We are all about rainbows over here and this bag is too cute!
5. Mermaid Pajamas. New pajamas are a must in our Easter Baskets too and these are too cute! This is our favorite brand because they hold up so well and fit true to size.
6. Rolling Pins. We’ve been playing a lot with Play Doh these days and these rolling pins work really well for rolling out our creations…plus they are cute
7. Play Doh Ice Cream. I mean….isn’t this adorable? Affordable and perfectly sized for an Easter Basket.
8. Sparkle Play Doh. We have two sets of this Play Doh (no more fighting!) and it’s so cute!
9. Rainbow Blocks. Might as well make play time educational, right? We have this block set and use it to build castles and learn our colors too. You can also play jenga with it!
10. Shrinky Dinks. I loved these when I was a child and my kids are going to flip out over them!
11. Pretend Makeup Set. I think I include this set in every gift guide I’ve ever done. It’s so good. My girls play with this set every single day!
12. Washable Glitter Paint. We love our washable paint and my kids are going to be so excited for glitter!!!
13. Chelsea Camper. Thanks to some well placed commercials, both of my girls are asking for this camper set. It’s pretty cute!
Up next boys! Below are some items Hudson either already has or will be getting for Easter. I think these items are best for boys ages 4-9.
1. What Should Danny Do? Book. We have this book and it is fantastic! It’s a choose your own adventure type of story where the kids can pick what they think Danny should do. Should Danny share his toy or yell at his brother? There are 9 different ways the story can end and my kids LOVE this book so much. Plus it’s sparked so many good conversations about the choices we make and how they impact others as well as our day. SO GOOD!
2. Osmo Starter Kit. Since Hudson is out of school for so long, I thought now would be the best time to invest in an Osmo. Learning games paired with actual pieces kids can touch and manipulate sounds like a win-win to me!
3. Osmo Pizza Co. I also bought this pizza kit for the Osmo because it looks so fun AND helps kids learn numbers, how to count money etc.
4. Skip Bo. This is our family’s favorite game! It’s great for learning numbers and strategy. Get it now!
5. Slimy Sand Bucket. This is a mix of kinetic sand and slime. It has great reviews so I thought, why not?
6. Swim Trunks. I always get the kids a new swimsuit for Easter and I love the colors in this one!
7. Paint by Sticker Book. We have a few of these sticker books and they are SO fun! Best for kids ages 6 and up.
8. Mad Libs. I think this will be a fun way for Hudson to learn the difference between a noun and a verb….and it will be silly too!
9. Bunny Pajamas. I think this may be my last year of Hudson wearing cute pjs like these….so I’m going for it! This is our favorite brand of pajamas and they hold up so well.
10. Playground Balls. This won’t fit in an Easter basket but doesn’t it sound fun! Since we are home from school I think this set will be perfect for our at home “recess” time!
11. Disney Eye Found It Game. I’m so excited for this one! I love games we can play as a family and I think all of my kids will love this.
12. Scooper Set. You HAVE to get these. We have had them for 2 years now and they are so fun paired with water beads! They are great for learning the scissor grip and for scooping up water beads.
13. Water Beads. So much fun with these and this bag will last you all year!