Easter seems so late this year….which means we have plenty of time to plan out our kid’s Easter baskets, right? Act now before all the good stuff sells out! Here’s a look into what I’m picking up for the girls baskets this year…..I mean, what the Easter Bunny is picking up. Stay tuned later this week for my boy basket ideas!
- Rainbow purse. Isn’t this darling? Sadie is going to LOVE it.
- Pink Jellycat bunny. Jellycat makes the BEST bunnies ever. Hands down. Plus it’s pink!
- Peep scented nail polish. I mean. Both girls are going to freak out over this stuff.
- Blush pink jelly sandals. We pick up a pair, or two, of these jelly sandals every year. They are my girl’s favorites!
- Princess Lip Smackers. These are going to be a big hit in my house!
- Heart sunnies. Plus they have rainbow lenses. What’s not to love? These arrived in the mail the other day and are darling in person.
- Kwik Stix. We LOVE these in our house. They are paint sticks without all the mess of actual paint. All three of my kids use these weekly.
- Pete the Cat is always a big hit in our house, and this book is no exception.
- Unicorn swim suit. I love to give the kids a new swim suit for Easter each year. I got both of the girls this suit…they are going to be so excited!
- Kitty purse. Sadie got this for Valentine’s Day and she loves it so much! Belle was a little jealous so I grabbed one for her basket this year so they can match!
- Rainbow pjs. Aren’t these the cutest?
- Bath Bombs. The kids got these in their Christmas stockings and they were a huge hit and didn’t leave behind a giant mess!
- Paint by sticker book. We have a few of these and they are so fun! Perfect for restaurants, rainy days, or even a quite church activity.
- Easter basket. I invested in these baskets for the kids and they really are the best. They are super sturdy, adorable, and will last them until they are all grown up!