Boys Easter baskets are so fun! My son is 8 years old and loves getting an Easter basket each year! Check out the links below to see what I’m planning to Fill Hudson’s basket with this year.
1. Dog Man Game. My son loves the Dog Man book series and this looks like it would be a fun game.
2. Lego Dino Set. You can make 3 different dinosaurs out of this set. So fun!
3. Chalk Eggs. Tossing these in because you are never too old for chalk.
4. Personalized Initial Hat. Hudson has this hat with an “H” on it and it’s so cute.
5. Sunglasses. I love the bright color of this pair.
6. Rescue Dogs Series. I have been reading this series to Hudson at night and he really enjoys them.
7. Dissect It Frog. I grabbed this for Hudson because it looks so cool. A jelly frog you can dissect and learn all about. He is going to love this!
8. California Tee. I couldn’t resist this t-shirt. It’s so bright and fun.
9. Easter Pajamas. You know I love holiday themed pjs. These are darling!
10. Slime Eggs. Perfect for Easter!
11. Swim Trunks. I always put a new swim suit in my kid’s baskets and I love the stripes on this one.
12. Bunny. Hudson still loves stuffed animals and we all love the Jellycat brand because they are super soft and sweet. I have to include a stuffed bunny as long as I can.
13. Transformer. Hudson is obsessed with these toys.
14. Switch-eroo Markers. These are double sided markers that color change and will for sure be a hit.
Check out my girl’s basket ideas here!