– Make an outdoor wreath with food for the birds
– Drive around in our pajamas and look at Christmas lights
– Make Christmas cookies
– Decorate an ornament
– Make homemade Christmas cards for the assisted living center
– Set up the Christmas village
– Read Christmas books
– Set up the nativity and talk about it’s meaning
– Write a letter to Santa
– Have a snowball fight
– Visit Santa’s reindeer
– Purchase items for the family my mom’s group is sponsoring
– Make cinnamon rolls.
– Decorate a gingerbread house
– Have a “Silent Night” – no TV, computer, or phone
– Go Christmas shopping
– Visit Santa
– Make a craft out of handprints/footprints (still searching for the perfect one!)
– Watch The Polar Express
– Build a snowman in the front yard
– Sing Christmas carols
– Give a toy to a child in need
– Have a birthday party for Jesus
– Attend Christmas Eve service
– Open presents!
Want to make someone’s Christmas merry and bright? You can find these adorable toys at your local Hallmark.
Official giveaway rules here.
And be sure to check out our video of our experience at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores too!
What a great Christmas list!
Illegally Blonde says
Love the list, but whew makes me tired. Love teaching them the true meaning of Christmas.
Jess Scott says
I love this list!! I am making ours now, so I am definitely borrowing a few ideas! I am trying to make it more about other, memories, etc…instead of gifts and STUFF he doesn't need. I hope you have such a fun Christmas season – this is the best age!!!
Sara McCarty says
Love your list! We're doing a similar list of things in our advent calendar! This makes me so excited for December to get here! I couldn't get your video to work, though.
Whitney @ Work it Mommy says
The Silent Night is a great idea!!! I cant wait to see what hand/foot print art you make- Im torn between angels and reindeer.
Colleen Sullivan says
I love this list! I wish we could add snowball fight to our list! 🙂
Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] says
Great list – love the bird feeder wreath! I was just getting my list together yesterday, but I too need to pick which activity goes with each day on the fly. Picking a specific day is much too stressful ha
Hall Around Texas says
What a great list! I just love all of the festivities this time of year! Mason and I saw the most amazing Nativity when we were out of town last weekend. I loved sitting with him and talking about the nativity. Special moments!!