Today I’m linking up with The Daybook for Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
1. Limping around this morning in my high heels thanks to agreeing to do the “insanity” workout with the husband last night. I just realized that some people might interpret that the wrong way…it’s an actual work out dvd. Geesh, keep your mind out of the gutter! Oh my word. “Insanity” is exactly the word I would use to describe it. Never again.
2. The husband catching me making s’mores in the microwave…twice.
3. Making conversation with the dog park people. Even though I’ve seen them on a regular basis for two years I still only know the dog’s names. Awkward.
1. This girl found out she’s expecting a baby girl! And she’s coming to visit me next week. Can you say baby girl crafting extravaganza?!?!
2. Candy corn pumpkins. Can’t get enough.
3. The Scentsy giveaway on my blog right now! Make sure you enter!
4. Wrigley and his best buddy Rye cuddled up in my car on the way home from the dog park. There is nothing sweeter than happy and tired puppies.
Thanks for stopping by!
aww I love the pic! So cute! And I'm the same way with the dog park and the owners…I don't know their names, but I sure do know all the dogs!
I make s'mores in the microwave too! no shame in our game. But now hubby built us a fire pit so I can do them there…yay. ha
Have a good day!
Sara Elizabeth says
I want to baby girl craft with you two!!!!!!!! And smores in the mircowave?! Who are you!!? That is AWESOME!! 🙂
Hahaha! S ‘mores in the microwave, do not be ashamed! hahaha! I do it all the time!
I've been thinking about trying Insanity, but you have me second guessing it now! Haha 🙂
erin vancura says
SMORES?!!! i have a feeling jon is going to be catching us making those more than twice. . . and yay for me coming to visit (and getting to wear my rain boots!), and i cant wait to see wrigleys cute puppy face in person.
ps- insanity? why would you even agree to do anything workout related called "insanity". silly girl.
Oh my gosh. I relate to all of your awkwards! haha I definitely make smores in the microwave all the time! One of my friends got the insanity workout and we were going to do it in the spring so we could be bangin' for summer…..yeah, that never happened. And even though I see the same people everyday, I know their dog's name instead of theirs….hahaha. Probably should work on that. Oh well!
Congrats to Erin on her baby girl news! So fun!
Aimee L says
I believe I'm your newest follower…you had me at red shoes, but then I saw you have a kitty named Henry and my heart melted!
I am also a giant fan of the pumpkin candy corns.
Elizabeth Ann (Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box says
My mind wasn't in the gutter. . . but am DYING LAUGHING that you said that! 🙂 Obsessed with your awkward and awesome posts!
dancing my way through life says
Great post 🙂 You and Erin are going to have so much fun!!! Take lots of pics 🙂
Married...with a Pup says
Haha, I agree; it's always so awkward at dog parks. Plus, I feel like people don't love that our dog is there since he is so small and he can't play like the bigger dogs. Probably not, I'm sure I'm being a bit dramatic! haha, anyway have a great weekend!