Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse shower your loved one with some “love” themed gifts! Here are a few of my favorites:
Valentine’s Day Favorites by julierenbarger featuring a gold necklace
1. Lenore Infinity Scarf by Kiki La’Rue. I have this in the mustard color and it is amazing.
2. Mustache baby blanket by Little Hip Squeaks. Hudson needs this, don’t you think?
3. Gap two-tone canvas clutch. I think I need this!
4. Crochet Heart Headband by CrochetSavy. You can customize the colors…so cute! And perfect for cold Michigan weather!
5. Claire Bangle by Crystal Faye. Perfect for your Valentine’s day arm party.
6. Valentine’s Day Hair Ties by Mane Message. I’ve been wanting these for forever!
7. Horizontal Arrow Necklace by The Oxford Trunk. Love love love this!
8. You Belong with Me Sweetheart Print by Livy Love Designs. I have this print and it is so sweet and so perfect!
9. Kids Arrow Leggings and Heart Leggings by Hello Merch. I’ve been obsessing over these leggings for a while now…I think Hudson would look adorable in the arrow pair! And you better believe if I had a girl I would be all over those heart leggings.
10. Love Burlap Pillow by Next Door to Heaven. So simple, yet so cute! This would look great in my living room.
11. Kids Love Hat from the Gap. Again, Hudson would totally rock this.
12. Henry in Love book. I like the idea of giving Hudson a book for every holiday. This one is perfect because it’s about a cute cat named Henry. (we also have a cat named Henry!)
What’s on your list for Valentine’s day?
Meg O. says
What a great list! I love the little girl heart leggings! Kennedy needs them!
Classy Fab Sarah says
Gosh, why do hearts make EVERYTHING better?!
I've been thinking about it, and I don't really WANT/NEED anything for Valentine's Day this year.
I don't even know who I am anymore.
erin vancura says
Totally wish they had those heart leggings in Lexi's size! Way too cute- I LOVE hello! I think we need half this stuff too. LOVE valentines day!!
Such cute ideas!!!
Love that little hat! So stinkin cute
Love that pillow and those head bands and that blanket for H is adorable!!
So cute! I love the clutch! 🙂
I've been wanting a Lenore scarf for months! I should probably order one today. 🙂 Love the list!
Hudson would look adorable in that hat!
I LOVE the scarf and pillow. I think both may be in my future!
LOVE these pics 🙂
Diana Smith says
Thank you for the feature!!
Everything is so fabulous- I am loving that customizable headband the most!
love your ideas! so cute!
Great Love Day Picks!! I am really digging the love print and arrow leggings! Boys can wear cute stuff too, right?! We also do a book for every Holiday, it's so much fun!!
Going to order Henry in Love for Ellery for Valentine's Day. We love Peter McCarty and Hondo & Fabian is one of our all-time favorites. Thanks for the recommendation!