Instead I’m the girl that:
– Feeds her husband grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup for dinner way too many times to count.
– Considers it a good week if I make it to the gym 3 times.
– Picks a fight with my husband about putting dirty laundry away…right before he leaves for work.
– Lets my anger over said laundry build up so that when it finally spills out of me I make a bigger deal out of it than I need to. And then I cry.
– Lets the dog pee on the snow covered deck because she’s too lazy to actually take him outside herself.
– Wears mis-matched pajamas to bed.
– Eats ice cream way more often than she should.
– Gets the news from people.com.
I beat myself up constantly. But I’m not perfect. This is real life.
So sometimes you have to cut yourself a break. Tonight I’m going to indulge in this.