Pretty bad right? That stupid wreath bugged me all day. Well, it’s really been bugging me for a few months now…it was time for a change. No wreath at all would be better than a sad baggy wreath.
Luckily I was able to fix it in about 10 minutes.
MUCH better right? I would love to be the girl who has a beautiful and creative new wreath on her front door every month. But I’m just not that girl. And now that I’m pregnant, things need to be simplified big time around here!
To fix the wreath I pulled off all of the old moss and tossed it in the trash. Then I used some greenery I had lying around the house. It was actually used to make a wreath for the front door a year or so ago, and I just kept it. It was from Hobby Lobby.
I just stuck the green stuff into the wreath. No glue and no mess. It sure makes a world of difference when you come up to our front door!
Over the weekend I planted flowers in our pots and hanging baskets. Not sure if you know this about me, but I DO NOT have a green thumb. So I used my go-to, super easy, hard to kill impatiens for everything. (oops….forgot to move the wheelbarrow).
Our house is much more happy now.
Especially with this adorable welcoming crew!
p.s. My guest room was featured over at Home Stories A to Z over the weekend! I just about died when I saw it! Beth is posting about everyone’s favorite Target yellow flower pillow….check it out HERE.