Good morning blog friends. Why are Mondays so tough? I hate getting up Monday morning and getting ready for work…it’s always such a struggle. So I’m tired. Let’s recap the weekend in bullet point form, shall we?
- I have a bunch of new followers today! Welcome!
- We finally took down our Christmas tree and decorations over the weekend. Now there is an empty whole in my living room where the tree used to be. Why is taking down Christmas stuff so depressing?
- I also spent 45 minutes vacuuming up pine needles. Not fun.
- I love Disney movies, don’t you? Over the weekend I got to watch Disney’s The Princess and the Frog. It was adorable. It was on TV and I made sure to record it so I can watch it again. Seriously loved everything about it…especially the music!
- I’ve been meaning to write about how fabulous The Help by Kathryn Stockett is. I loved every minute of this book and found myself slowing down because I didn’t want it to end. I’m so glad I finally read it after hearing such wonderful things. If you haven’t read it yet add it to your list right now! You won’t be disappointed.
- I’m embarrassed to announce that Pancake weighs 17 pounds. He needs to go on a diet. Any cat diet recommendations???
- Lately the husband and I have been obsessed with hot chocolate. With marshmallows. We ran out of our supply over the weekend and I was beyond sad.
- I need some new recipes to add into my weekly routine. I feel like we eat the same things all the time. Does anyone have any favorite recipes to share? Especially ones that are quick and easy to make during the week?
- I promise I’ll be back tomorrow with something more exciting…and not in bullet form!