Little girl gifts are my most favorite to buy! Maybe it’s because I have two little girls….or maybe it’s because I get to re-live my childhood with these fun finds! Either way, I rounded up some of my favorite gifts for girls this holiday season Most of these we either have or the girl’s are getting for Christmas!
1. Ariel and Her Sisters Doll Set. Belle, my almost 3 year old, is obsessed with the Little Mermaid, so she’s getting these dolls for Christmas this year. They are so detailed and beautiful in person. I know she’s going to love them!
2. Pom Pom Hat. Isn’t this the cutest ever? I bought this for Sadie and couldn’t wait until Christmas to give it to her. It’s so darling in person.
3. Tea Set. My girls love to pretend to have tea parties and this set is so cute!
4. Cupcake Set. We have this toy and it is played with daily! If you need a gift for a little girl, grab this!
5. Reindeer Purse. My girls spotted this last week and flipped out over it!
6. Pencil Case. My girls love little bags like this, and this one is on sale with free shipping! Perfect for little treasures.
7. Frozen Dolls. Frozen is sure to be a big hit around here and my girls would love these little dolls!
8. Rings. Sadie got this ring set (it comes in a cute box of 24) and she loves them! Both of my girls are wearing one constantly.
9. Glitter Slippers. How cute are these! I want them in my size!
10. Spot It Jr. We LOVE this game! It’s perfect for kids 4 and up, is easy to play, and is so much fun! Plus it’s small so you can take it easily to restaurants to entertain the kids.
11. Wooden Cookie Set. This is such a huge hit in our house! My girls LOVE decorating their cookies and putting them in their play kitchen. It’s great quality too.
12. Tinker Bell’s House. We have the Frozen and Rapunzel versions of this little set and they are DARLING! My girls now want them all. You can move Tinker Bell around in her little house and she acts as a key that unlocks special music or features in the house. It’s so cute!
13. Sweet Shop Ice Cream Truck. My girls are getting this from Santa this year. It’s a doll-sized (like American Girl or Our Generation) ice cream truck and I know they are going to flip out over it!
14. Princess Dress. You can never have too many princess dresses and this brand is our hands-down favorite. They are so well made, can be washed in the washing machine, and are not itchy!
15. Pretend Makeup. My girls have this set and they play with it daily. It’s now my go-to gift because it’s so cute and sweet!
*this post contains affiliate links