I finally got a chance to see Frozen….and let me just say….it was AMAZING. I was singing “Let it Go” before I even saw the film…and now it’s on my brain all the time.
It’s such a good message for not only little girls but big girls like me too. It’s not about being perfect, it’s about accepting who you are and loving your family fiercely.
I’m making “Let it Go” is my theme song for 2014 and embracing who I am and what makes me special…..and I’m letting go of……..
– Trying to be the perfect mother and wife. I talk about perfection a lot on this blog….my boys don’t want perfection from me, they just want me. Done deal!
– Worrying what people think of me. Over it.
– Trying to be the perfect blogger. Every photo on your blog is perfect? You kid is always perfect? You made and perfectly photographed your grandma’s super special recipe of red velvet cheesecake s’mores pancakes? Good for you. That’s not real life.
– Trying to do it all. Enough said.
– Worrying about having a clean house. It’s just not going to happen for the next several years.
– Pain and hurt from the past.
Want to join me? What are you letting go of this year?