1. Jellycat stuffed animals. Hudson has a few of these adorable guys from Jellycat and they really are the best. So cute and so soft.
3. Hudson got this Step2 car for his birthday and he loves it. We go for a ride every day…he just can’t get enough!
4. Spatulas. I’m not kidding. Hudson LOVES spatulas. And tupperware. Sometimes I wonder why we even buy any toys.
5. Hudson also loves any type of ball. He loves throwing them and chasing them around the house. This one by Crocodile Creek that we got in our Citrus Lane box last month is one of our favorites.
6. The last time I was at Ikea I picked up these plush vegetables for Hudson and they quickly became one of his favorite toys. They are super cute too! He is obsessed with the mushrooms and carries them everywhere.
8. Ikea kids cups are another favorite. I picked them up thinking they would be fun in Hudson’s play kitchen…turns out he LOVES stacking them and putting little treasures in them. So cute!
9. We just got this B. Parum Pum Pum Drum for $5 at a church sale and Hudson has had a blast playing with all of the instruments inside!
If you have the chance to go to a mom to mom sale do it…it’s a great chance to pick up gently used toys for a great price. There is a local church that has a sale twice a year and if you volunteer to work at it they let you shop the sale a day early. My husband is sweet and volunteers to work it, just so I can shop! We’ve found so many toys that look brand new and were a steal!
What are your kids’ favorite toys? Link up below! And make sure you join us on Thursday to share your Kid Tested, Mom Approved Go-To Gear.