1. Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair. Hudson would LOVE having his own little chair to sit in. And I wouldn’t mind having it in my house. Plus it’s adorable.
2. Fisher Price Little People Farm. Hudson loves little people and I know he would love playing with these farm animals! Plus it’s so cute I can’t even stand it!
4. Fun Sensory Balls. No explanation needed…Hudson would have a blast with these!
We are working on fixing up a little kitchen for Hudson and he needs
some cute play food! Melissa and Doug makes the cutest little foods
6. Step2 Car. We need some kind of toy to push our little guy around in. I can imagine big belly laughs would come from riding in this car!
7. Radio Flyer Wagon. Talk about riding in style! This thing is awesome. I’m sure Hudson would have a blast riding around the neighborhood in this thing!
9. Money for his college account. We started Hudson a savings account when he was born and I know he will appreciate contributions to it one day!
10. Gap gift card. Hudson needs some new clothes for fall and Gap is our favorite place to shop!