My husband: One good thing about quarantine is we are saving money since we aren’t out there shopping.
Me: Oh yes……(adds to cart).
Here’s a look into my favorite quarantine purchases for me and for the kids! First up, mama finds…..
1. Homebody by Joanna Gaines. This book is so pretty and so fun! I’m planning on re-styling my book shelves this week and the neutral colors and title are perfect for this! It would make a pretty coffee table book too.
2. Parenting Style Mug. This mug is PERFECT for this quarantine life!
3. The Alice Network. Since my library is closed I’ve been investing more in my own personal book collection. This book has been recommended by so many friends and so far it’s really good!
4. Airpods. This might be my favorite quarantine purchase to date! Perfect for listening to my favorite podcasts while my kids run around crazy.
5. Detox Dry Shampoo. My friend Amy recommended this to me and it is wonderful! It smells good and is probably the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried!
6. Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea. This tea has been my favorite for years! It’s so flavorful you don’t have to add anything to it and it smells amazing! It’s hard to find in store so I was really happy to see it available online.
7. Bootcut Yoga Pants. I’m old school and love a good bootcut yoga pant. But they are hard to find these days! I’ve ordered two pairs of these and they are so comfy! True to size and they have a tall option! I wear the Medium Tall for reference (I’m 5’8″)
8. Dryer Vent Cleaner Kit. What can I say? All this time at home is making me go crazy with the deep cleaning. And this thing is just plain cool. It attaches to your vacuum and sucks up all the hard-to-reach-gunk in your dryer vent.
9. Exfoliating Foot Peel. Another purchase that’s perfect for staying at home. Since I can’t get a pedicure, I thought I would give this foot peel a try…and it worked! Yes, it was kind of gross….but now my feet are nice and soft!
10. Boom Chicka Pop. This is the best snack ever. Period.
And now, my favorite quarantine finds for kids!
1. Wipe Clean Workbook. Since preschool was cancelled, I immediately grabbed this for Sadie. And she loves it! It has letters and numbers to trace…and then wipe clean and start again!
2. Counting Bears. Another preschool purchase. Sadie loves counting and organizing these by color. And the price point is awesome!
3. Color Bath Tabs. All three of my kids love these! They request a “color bath” every day. I love that these don’t stain their skin, tub, or towels. And a bath in the afternoon is the perfect way to pass some time and have fun!
4. Magnetic Alphabet Letter Tracing Board. Sadie LOVES this magnetic tracing board. She can trace each letter over and over again. Plus Belle (my 3 year old) has started using it too!
5. Wooden Blocks. We’ve had this block set for a while now and once school was cancelled I decided to get another one. My kids could play with these blocks for hours and the quality is so great I plan on keeping them forever.
6. Disney Eye Found It Game. We LOVE this game! Everyone can play at once and the pictures are so cute. It’s perfect for ages 4 and up.
7. Slimy Sand. This might be our favorite kid quarantine purchase yet! It’s sort of like kinetic sand meets slime. And my kids LOVE it. It’s a little messy but worth it because it keeps them entertained!
8. Osmo Starter Kit. I’ve talked about this before but it is one of my favorite quarantine purchases, so I had to mention it again! My kids think it’s fun to play all of the games and I love that they are learning while they play!
9. Washable Paint. This has been a staple in our house for a long time! My kids love to paint and create and I love that it’s washable. This keeps selling out but I found it in stock for you!