BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE! All pjs are $25! Plus, try using this link right here to save an additional 20% off. You have to be a “new customer”….or try from a different browser, tablet, phone etc. I hope it works for you!
Hanna Andersson makes some of our absolute favorite pajamas! I have a few tips on ordering, saving money, and fit that I’m sharing today! I’ll be sure to update this post with any sale information I find!
You can find the pjs my kids are wearing right here. They make baby to adult sizes!
- Why buy Hanna Andersson? Because their pjs are so soft and hold up so well! They look brand new even after being in the washer and dryer so many times. In this photo, Hudson and Sadie are wearing the same pair of pajamas they wore last year! Belle’s are new and the “old” pjs look identical to the new ones. I can’t say the same for other brands we’ve owned. That right there is why these pjs are an investment that is totally worth it.
These Gnome pjs are from two years ago. Shop this year’s similar print here.
2. The pajamas come in a wide range of sizes. Most pjs go up to size 14-16, and many of the same prints are offered every year.
3. Fit: I find that the pajamas fit true to size. Usually in pajamas I have to order up one size from my kid’s typical clothing size, but that’s not the case with these. Hudson is wearing size 6, Sadie size 4, and Belle size 2. The photo above is them wearing these exact same pjs last year.
4. Act fast! Popular prints and sizes sell out fast.
5. Buy them big. If you want to be able to re-use your pajamas next year like we do, buy them one size up. Because they are a snug fit, they will still fit your kids this year (just will be a little long). Then, you can wear them again next year! The only exception to this is for babies. Buy a baby’s current size…you can’t really put too big pajamas on a baby! Last year I bought four pairs of these pajamas on sale: sizes 6, 4, 2, and 12-18 months. Belle wore size 12-18 months last year in the photo above, and is wearing the size 2 pair this year.
6. Tips on saving money: These pjs are on the pricey side, so I try to only buy when they are on sale! Any current sale information will be added here: Currently all pajamas are 25% off, no code needed. Shop the pjs my kids are wearing this year here. Shop all pajamas here.