– Make an outdoor wreath with food for the birds
– Drive around in our pajamas and look at Christmas lights
– Make Christmas cookies
– Decorate an ornament
– Make homemade Christmas cards for the assisted living center
– Set up the Christmas village
– Read Christmas books
– Set up the nativity and talk about it’s meaning
– Write a letter to Santa
– Have a snowball fight
– Visit Santa’s reindeer
– Purchase items for the family my mom’s group is sponsoring
– Make cinnamon rolls.
– Decorate a gingerbread house
– Have a “Silent Night” – no TV, computer, or phone
– Go Christmas shopping
– Visit Santa
– Make a craft out of handprints/footprints (still searching for the perfect one!)
– Watch The Polar Express
– Build a snowman in the front yard
– Sing Christmas carols
– Give a toy to a child in need
– Have a birthday party for Jesus
– Attend Christmas Eve service
– Open presents!
Want to make someone’s Christmas merry and bright? You can find these adorable toys at your local Hallmark.
Official giveaway rules here.
And be sure to check out our video of our experience at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores too!