Babies are by far the most fun to buy for, but I really try not to go overboard…since babies don’t need much! Lots of these ideas are gifts that will be great for a baby AND last well in to the toddler and pre-school years.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- My First Christmas Tree. This looks like such a fun gift for a toddler! They can put the ornaments on the tree and drive the train around it too. Maybe this would keep them away from the real Christmas tree?
- Stack and Store Bath Cups. We have these and all three of my kids play with them at bath time. Each cup has a different wholes on the bottom for water to flow through. We love them so much!
- Bath Bobbers. I LOVE a bath toy that doesn’t get water inside and therefore doesn’t get gross and moldy. These are so cute!
- Wooden Name Puzzle. My mom has gotten each of the kids these for Christmas and they are so well made and cute. A perfect keepsake. Hudson still plays with his and Sadie loves identifying the letters in her name.
- One of my favorite things to give little ones is a book paired with a stuffed animal! Here are a few of my favorite pairs: Jesus Loves Me Lamb (plays the song!) and Found (the sweetest board book ever, all about Psalm 23). The Jungle Book (these BabyLit books are our favorites) and Jellycat Tiger. Jellycat Lion and The Wizard of Oz. And That’s Not My Reindeer and Jellycat Reindeer. Can you tell Jellycat stuffed animals are our favorite?
- Pop Blocs Farm Animals. These are darling! Mix and match your favorite farm animal!
- Rainbow Stacking Block Toys. This is my favorite thing on this list! I wish I would have had this for the kids when they were smaller. So cute and fun.
- State Swaddle Blankets. The Bitten Mitten has the cutest and softest swaddle blankets designed for several different states! They would make a great gift and keepsake.
- Circus Tent. What little one wouldn’t love this! So fun and affordable!
- Hide N Squeak Eggs. Crack open your eggs and practice putting them in their own little carton. Even my big kids would have fun with these!
- Fire Truck. This is a classic! We have several toys from this brand and they are seriously the best! Pair this truck with this cute $5 board book for a simple and sweet gift.
- Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart. Belle is getting this for Christmas and I have a feeling Sadie will enjoy playing with it too.
*this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog.