Today I’m linking up with The Daybook for Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
1. Limping around this morning in my high heels thanks to agreeing to do the “insanity” workout with the husband last night. I just realized that some people might interpret that the wrong way…it’s an actual work out dvd. Geesh, keep your mind out of the gutter! Oh my word. “Insanity” is exactly the word I would use to describe it. Never again.
2. The husband catching me making s’mores in the microwave…twice.
3. Making conversation with the dog park people. Even though I’ve seen them on a regular basis for two years I still only know the dog’s names. Awkward.
1. This girl found out she’s expecting a baby girl! And she’s coming to visit me next week. Can you say baby girl crafting extravaganza?!?!
2. Candy corn pumpkins. Can’t get enough.
3. The Scentsy giveaway on my blog right now! Make sure you enter!
4. Wrigley and his best buddy Rye cuddled up in my car on the way home from the dog park. There is nothing sweeter than happy and tired puppies.
Thanks for stopping by!