4. M&Ms. I’m not above bribing my kid and these did the trick!
5. Hudson enjoyed this little book about using the potty, which we read in the weeks leading up to training.
6. Cute undies. These days of the week truck undies are our favorites and Hudson loves picking out a pair each day. Not knowing how many we would go through in a day, I bought like 20 pairs. Turns out we didn’t need that many, but you never know! And how cute are these? Love.
7. The Potette Plus. My aunt sent us this after someone recommended it to us on Instagram. It’s great for potty-ing on the go. It can be used as a potty seat on a big potty or it can be it’s on travel potty…it has legs that pop out and comes with disposable bags that you tie to it so your kid can pop a squat anywhere. Genius.
8. A big reward. In Hudson’s case, a back pack. Or as Hudson would say a “pack bag”.
So there you have it! My tips for potty training and keeping your sanity. The big takeaway? WAIT until your child is ready. And did I mention waiting until he or she is ready? Can’t stress that last one enough folks.
*affiliate links used